Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stitches On The Road





















Coming into Sheridan, Wyoming, I got some stitches on my Ten Stitch Triangle Shawl. I am always excited to go to Sheridan and see my son, daughter in law and lovely grandkids living in one of the most beautiful places of Wyoming. We had lots of fun. Emily and I baked, we went to the park for some baseball practice. We also went over to Greybull for the city's "Day's of 49". Greybull has an all class highschool reunion every ten years. I had lots of fun going to one of the best internet quilt stores, Big Horn Quilts . Big Horn Quilts is a fully loaded quilt store leaving no stone unturned. I finally got some great shots of the shawl I made my daughter in law in January for her belated Christmas present. She is the best model!

No comments: