Thursday, August 09, 2007

Socks for Soldiers

It's been a busy five weeks of knitting socks and Ravelry! Okay, for two weeks I was so on to Ravelry, I could have knitted more Socks for Soldiers, but gosh, I think I did pretty good getting five pairs done to go with the ones Katy(from Denver Knits who organized this batch to go to 14 guys heading out this month from Co. Springs, Co.) is sending out in the below. Thanks so much to Katy for inpiring me to do this!

The last sock I made was patterned out of Simply Sensational Socks, the green pair out of Brown Sheep's Wildfoote! I wish I had gotten finished picture of them alone, but I am frustrated with my friend's borrowed camera. I almost have saved enough $$$ to get another one!

I have just started a pair of monkey socks and they are going so fast! I am down to the last repeat and the toe of the second sock! I will be done today!!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm sure God will bless you for your generous spirit!