Wednesday, March 28, 2007

GRUMPY OVER GRUMPERINA'S JAYWALKER

I am really tired today. I have not knit at all today. I did go to the library and picked up a few nice knitting books. I finally got a good look at Wrap Style. There's a few I'm gona make.

My cold is finally subsiding. I knick-named the mucus relief pill "drano." Smelly little generic thing, but it has really helped. The congestion is almost gone.

My oldest boy's girlfriend just took her nursing exam to be licensed and is all in a tizzy according to him. Please pray that she passes. I have confidence that she may.

One sleeve is almost done on my lacy summer sweater, but I may have to rework it. Since I am designing the sweater, I usually have to rework the sleeves to come out right. I think I might be able to get it done for Easter.

All of my daffodils are blooming, but I did not take any pictures today.

Tamara discovered the problem with my Jaywalker Sock. I forgot to do just plain knitting every other row. So, now I am really grumpy with these socks. Sure, get down to the toes and realize....well, you fill in the space.

No comments: