Thursday, March 08, 2007

IN MY HEART THERE IS....


JOY. It seems there has been so much bleekness in the world today. My husband calls it mass hysteria, I call it lack of JOY. I decided to have JOY as my theme for the year 2007 the day it rolled around. I decided I would create a piece of art which I thought would speak JOY. I could not resist some nice molded letters and scrapbooking supplies. And, my husband and I, our business is in digital mapping, so how did I not know this would evolve into finding some really cool world map paper for scrapbooking and and a JOY to the world typography theme. Well here it is, in all it's glory, and to you, JOY to the world. And, my joy would be Jesus. We all need a little JOY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an inspiring artwork, Terri Lynn. I look forward to seeing larkspur colours in your knitting!