Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Contest

I am going to have a contest, it will be a secret. Can anyone guess what the secret is and what I will be giving away?

I made this fantastic sunflower pin and was going to finish my lacy summer sweater for Easter but, it snowed, in fact at 8:00am we were having a blizzard here in South Metro Denver. I knew this was going to happen, so I knitted me up a one skein Noro Kureyon hat that I had been longing for, and wore it amd a lovely green shawl I made earlier this winter.

I have been going through some old things to find my daughter's layette I had made her for when she was born and I found some oldie but goodie afghans I has made years before. I thought I would share my oldies. I totally designed the whole layette, making the blanket, jacket and booties for her older brother, the bubble and hat for her. The grany square was a kit, as was the ripple. I did a long photo shoot yesterday of many more thing I will share in the future. It was a nice walk down memory lane.


2 comments:

Deneen said...

No idea on the contest.

Love all the colors of the hat and blankets-nice bright spot for a dreary day.

CaveGurl said...

No idea on the contest either! Maybe one of your beautiful afghans?

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your embroidery work is just beautiful! I used to do cross-stitch and drawn-thread work, but now I just knit!