Monday, June 04, 2007

CONTEST


I didn't think my clues were hard and I thought for sure someone would guess easily! I have had a great time reading all the emails and comments! I think the one I laughed at the most was the 30th Anniversay of Star Wars(Beth)! I would have never thought that someone (Deneen) (Beth) would relate this to when I got saved or baptised! Or, Liza (I wish she would email me and give me her blog, please I do want to send you something!) thinking my birthday (which is July 20 not July 9) oh, I love green yarn for a b-day present! So I have decided to end this, May 25 was my BLOG ANNIVERSAY!!!!! There, I said it! BELLS, BALLOONS, CHEERS, SONGS!!!! It was a fun five long weeks of trying to keep you all in suspense.

I was thinking about the blog-o-sphere being like many small countries with different ways and cultures popping up! I excused persons for not guessing what was up with the thought, MAYBE THE PEOPLE RESPONDING HAVE NOT HEARD OF A BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I just have to ask all of you now, have you heard of a blog anniversary? Please let me know and what you think about my clues!

I must explain a little about my clues and what I was thinking. First I wanted my blog to be about my originality, art, and celebration of it! The other clues pertained to the date of when I began blogging. I really had to get into the attributes of my inspiration because I try not to have this whole thing be about "me!" But, rather a celebration of how I am inspired to do and appreciative of where this all comes from! So, I will still be giving away the presents to celebrate! Please email me your addresses to receive and SURPRIZE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the most obvious isn't all that obvious, ha ha. Happy Blogiversary!

Deneen said...

LOL-I was going for something deeper-which was funny because the Blogiversary thing is right there in our faces and we all went too deep.

Usually people announce it's a blogiversary contest and then you have to guess something else to win-You did good, made me think!

Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

You weren't celebrating the 30th anniversary of Star Wars? I'm disappointed. :) Well then, Happy Blogiversary! (I've heard of blogiversaries, but never thought of that for some reason.)

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope it is a happy birthday - and a good day on July 9th too! HA!

Congrats on your blogiversary!

Liza - elizagmoore@yahoo.com

PS I don't have a blog, I am an obsessive blog reader! I have a new baby, I work more than full time, and we have a small cattle operation- so I read knitting blogs in my spare time (ha!)