Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Socks for Soldiers and emails

I took a leap and joined socks for soldiers in honor of my son, Josh, who is currently serving in the Air Force Reserves. He also is in federal security for the Air Force. He's a cool dude, for you single women out there, he's interested in a long term relationship/marriage!!!(smile, Josh) I am going to knit two pairs by July, that will be pressing it, but thank God, it's a simple, straightforward sock pattern!

So it's been a hard withdrawal not having a camera around. I am going to dig out my old Pentex 35mm or pic up a disposable for Estes Park Wool Market. I am so excited about going to this event. The last time I went was clear back when it first started and I had just moved to Wyoming or had been there a year or two! Let's see, it's 17 years old, I moved to Wyoming in 1984, opps, I guess I am not figuring right. Let's see, 2007 minus seventeen years, that would be 1990, okay, it was when I moved to Laramie, Wyoming and had been living there about a year! What's a few years off, lol. Really, everything seems to go by so fast when your stitchin' away!

The Denver Downtown Stitchin' and Bitchin' Group announces:

What: WORLD WIDE KNIT IN PUBLIC DAY!

When: Saturday, June 9 at 1:00PM

Where: Skyline Park
16th & Arapahoe outside of Corner Bakery
Denver CO 80205

Might have to ask Patty and Tam if they want to go hang out with other crazy knitters!

So, please, some of you have and if you have not, if you would love to receive a gift in honor of m blogiversary, please email me at the above address or include your email in your comment! I promise not to do anything with your address other than to email you where to send gifts!

No comments: