Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Stuff

My fave thing I received from hubby this Christmas is my Logitech QuickCam Connect (E 2550 Series). I can see all my grandkids now! Hours of fun here! Dan(hubby) received form me a weather station, big hit! He immediately grabbed his cordless drill and put it up. I got readings all day long. Better than watching the Weather Channel, not that I do, but I am surprised at how persons do this, especially when storms brew. I love decorating with blues at Christmas. Here's a few of my favorite things, a vase and my tree. This year I found some organza flower ornaments and they reminded me of the larkspur. Yep, I bought a bunch of them. I also love ice skate, I used to speed skate once in a while and my daddy was a hockey referee, so, I was a rink rat.








No comments: