Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shawl Crazy


I have been knitting shawls. I love Susan Pierce Lawrence's Forest Canopy Shawl. I have made eight so far Since December. This one is done with Cascade 220 wool. Then ther is the Luna Moth. Luna is done with Brooks Farm Mas Acero in a lovely dark blue green which I purchased at the Estes Park Wool Market. I have been knitting alot this past year and have plenty to write about. Facebook(fb) has stolen precious hours from my knitting lately and am trying hard to give it up some. Never one to play games, I was "too busy" with projects. I started playing games on fb and easily got hooked into a web. I have now gotten back on my creative track and have been so blessed with a deeper understanding of internet addictions. Being blessed with new opportunities, new friends along with faithful old ones I perservere to be creative. I have been writing patterns, doing test and sample knitting. I can't believe how my grandkids are growing and how much deeper my love for my family grows each year!

No comments: