Friday, February 16, 2007

ON HOLIDAY







I have been gone. I went to beautiful Sheridan, Wyoming to visit my son Matt's and family. It was a lovely week filled with my grandchildren, reading their books to them, singing lullabyes, and lots of rocking time and hugs and kisses. They are the most brilliant, happy, well adjusted children I have ever met, except for my own (love ya Josh, Matt, Sarah an can't forget my stepson, Graham). We celebrated a belated Christmas, Valentine's Day and I got to see my son and his hockey team win another game in their playoffs. It was so much fun. Taking my grandson to pre-school and meeting his teachers and all his friends. Then there was some shopping (I will show the yarn shop, next post.) I finally got a pair of Crocs in my color (army green, of course) and size (why, in Denver could I never find a color in my size, I will never figure out.) I was delayed a day coming back returning Valentine's Day (our anniversary) was so happy to see hubby. I really missed him and vise-a-versa. He got me the most wonderful Valentines day card, with a lovely inscription, I cried. He is so good. God has truly blessed me with wonderful people in my life.

No comments: